Open a free Pipeng account to use the tools in free mode, or upgrade to Pipeng Plus to use the tools in plus mode. No spam, and Pipeng does not sell your email address.
[FREE] tools are free in standard mode (no plots, tables, goal seek etc).
[FREE *] tools are free in demo mode (with plots, tables, goal seek etc).
[FREE +] tools are free in plus mode (with plots, tables, goal seek etc).
Pipeng Plus options include (options vary for each tool):
- Interactive plots and tables : select X, Y and Z variables, data ranges and plot type.
- Plot types : linear, power (log log), log (log linear) and exponential (linear log) plots and tables, inverted plots (X vs Z) and unit plots.
- Preset data plots: eg corrosion defect profile, linear regression, polynomials, stress data etc.
- Preset result plots: eg wave profile, Fanno lines etc..
- Preset result tables: diameter and wall thickness schedule, stress schedule, material property schedule, gas property schedule etc..
- Goal seek, integrals, slope and curvature with plots.
- Display warnings, notices and extra output data below the calc bar.
- Display output for intermediate results at the bottom of the page: eg multi layer pipelines, corrosion defects etc.
- Built in data schedules for diameter, wall thickness, stress, material property, gas property etc...
- Print dialogs for plots, tables, outputs and the Work Book.
- Change units etc on the setup page.
- Save and restore your data values with the save page (saving the calc page does not save your data properly).
- Printable calc sheets to collate and record your input data and input units for calculations.
- Printable plot sheets to collate and record your input data ranges and input units for plots and tables.
Use the popup Work Book for data tables, unit converters, help pages and user programmable calculators. Open the Work Book using the Work Book button at the top of the page (only when logged in).
Pipeng uses a session cookie to maintain session (the website does not work without the cookie). Pipeng does not use third party cookies such as trackers etc. Goggle Translate sets a cookie if you use the Google Translate option.